Dependability is our bedrock, and from there we build relationships with our generators and investors based on stewardship, integrity, and adaptability. Our industry is changing, and we’re moving with it–but we’ll never compromise on the level of tailored service we provide.
We believe cleaner energy is more than a solution: it’s our responsibility. That’s why Tinuum supports moving forward with renewable energy while reducing the environmental impact of traditional power sources. With Tinuum’s exclusive technologies, coal-burning power plants can lower mercury and nitrogen oxide emissions by greater than 40% and 20%, respectively. Our customers can count on us for services that are as reliable as they are innovative. As long as there are advancements to be made in power production, Tinuum’s commitment to cleaner energy remains strong.
Makes It Easy
The services we provide make it easy for both investors and generators by providing a turn-key solution for operation and administration of emissions reduction projects. Tinuum services include:
• Installation, operation and maintenance of emissions reduction equipment at power production facilities;
• On-site staffing and management;
• Procurement of required chemical reagents and determination of appropriate application rates;
• Management of safety, health, and environmental aspects of the emissions reduction project;
• Consulting, administration and support for the energy industry and in emissions reduction for the coal-burning power generation industry;
• Management, accounting, and tax support relating to emissions reduction projects, including invoicing, billing, and accounts payable;
• Reporting on project operations, as well as budgeting and financial statements;
• Consulting services related to understanding and compliance with the tax provisions related to project operations, including federal renewable energy production tax credit requirements and reporting.
Let us show you how we can support your environmental compliance program or your renewable energy investment program.
Contact Tinuum Group for more information.